Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Women In Diapers and Children's Crusade Against the Taliban, by June Tarr

Women In Diapers and Chrildren's Crusade Against the TalibanWomen In Diapers and Chrildren's Crusade Against the Taliban by June Tarr
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is by far the worst piece of "literature" I have ever abused my eyes and brain with. It's 6 pages of nonsensical drivel. I realize that is redundant, but this "book" requires such redundancy to fully portray to you the depth of imbecility contained within. It is poorly written, and reads like the groggy ramblings of someone recounting the nightmare they just awoke from. It jumps wildly from confiscated diapers to dead guards to flying tea cups. It claims to be satire, but it simply isn't coherent enough to carry any sort of point or amusement. I understand her plight, the airport screenings have become absolutely ridiculous. However, that does not change the fact that this little ebook is indeed the worst thing I have ever read.



No comments:

Post a Comment