Monday, October 5, 2015

MY BOOK VINTAGE HARDBACK e-reader cover, by KleverCase

Today, a review of an e-reader cover. http://klevercase.co.uk/collections/ereader-tablet/products/my-book
This one is very much a disappointment. I was so excited for this case. It looks great, looks just like a book. I didn't mind the lengthy shipping, as it was shipping in from outside the country. However, the case was not nearly what I expected. I got the universal, which should hold just about any 6" e-reader. Now, I understand that not all e-readers are exactly the same size, but for my e-reader to have a nice snug fit, it would have to be three quarters to a full inch taller. That's quite a ways off for a universal. Second, the moment I put my reader in the case, the glue that held it together began to separate. This isn't something I picked up at the dollar store or PoundLand, the glue should be a little stronger than that! Since it looks nice, I am most likely going to separate the rest of the glue and put in some other way to affix my e-reader to the case. Perhaps I can find a cheap, ugly case, and take out the attachment system from that case. I like it's look, but the quality isn't what I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment